How to epilate: tips for first-time users
Evenings are the best time for epilation; you’re more relaxed, and any minor bumps will be gone by the morning!
The best preparation is exfoliating in warm water. It will leave your skin clean and relaxed and helps to reduce those dreaded in-grown hairs.
Use an exfoliating scrub or mitt, or we recommend our Braun Silk-épil SkinSpa innovative exfoliating brush for 4x better results than manual peeling.
When epilating, hold your epilator so that it feels natural. Hold at a 90 degree angle to your legs and run the epilator in an upward motion, against the direction of hair growth.
There’s no need to press down too hard, simply touch the epilator lightly on the skin. Braun Silk-épil Wet & Dry can be used in the bath or shower for additional comfort. The massaging rollers also help to minimise discomfort. With regular use, epilation becomes virtually painless.
The golden rule is to moisturize after epilation, not before. Apply body lotion for the best results and get set for super-soft, silky skin in the morning.
• Designed for extra gentle hair removal
• Removes hair as small as a grain of sand (0.5 mm)
• Designed for women who are new to epilation
• High frequency massage system stimulates the skin for a more comfortable experience
• Anti-slip grip, easy to control even in wet conditions
• Shaver head, the shaver head and trimmer can turn your epilator into a full performance electric shaver
• Silk epil 5 wet and dry can be used in the bath or shower for extra comfort and convenience
• The combination of warm water and Braun’s high frequency massage system will help to soothe and relax your skin and make the epilation experience more comfortable
• Manufacturer Warranty: 24 months